vrcHost is creating a new program called Vendor Content Hosting, a hosting and subscription access service open to all image vendors who wish to make their respective visual arts image libraries available for hosted or subscription access. The platform allows clients to combine locally owned content, hosted locally or with vrcHost, with vendor libraries hosted at vrcHost, creating a larger and more attractive bodyof image content via a single Internet portal.
- Vendors determine their own subscription or purchase fee for access to their library.
- Clients purchase or subscribe to vendor libraries or request access to libraries they already own.
- The vendor image library and accompanying metadata will be submitted to vrcHost and stored at no charge to the vendor.
- vrcHost will regularly supply subscription usage statistics to the vendor.
- Each vendor receives promotional consideration on the vrcHost website and at events where vrcHost is present.
- Watermarked vendor library images can be part of the vrcHost demo site.
- The agreement between vrcHost and the vendors is non-exclusive.